Your thesis must address the following questions:
1. How does Ibsen’s play illustrate the problem of post-truth as developed by LeeMcIntyre?
2. What does the play tell us about post-truth that McIntyre does not? How might the play refine our understanding of post-truth?
3. Use your introduction to briefly summarize An Enemy of the People and connect it to the problem of post-truth
4. Makes sure to define your terms. What do you mean by post-truth and how does this idea relate to the play?
5. Your conclusion should answer the question “so what?” Why is what you have told your reader important? Your conclusion should avoid merely restating your thesis.
In answering these questions, you may want to consider the play’s depiction of science denial, the corruption of the news media, and the personal and political motivations of the characters. As much as you are looking for similarities between McIntyre’s ideas and those of Ibsen’s, whenever you can draw out a subtle distinction between the two, it is a good idea to do so. Other Requirements: 1. In order to do this assignment, you must cite both Ibsen’s An Enemy of the People (1982) and McIntyre’s Post-Truth (2018). The focus is to take McIntyre’s ideas and find examples of them in Ibsen’s play.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more