Assignment: A Wellness/Stress Management Plan.
AS Description: Create a wellness/stress management plan for an individual facing several barriers to achieving an optimal state of health.
AS Instructions: See attached document.
Please type a 1.5 – 2 page wellness/stress management plan for someone in one of the following scenarios:
· Recovering alcoholic living in a halfway house searching for a job
· Terminal lung cancer patient with 6 – 12 months to live who found out her daughter is pregnant (she may or may not make it to become a grandma)
· Workaholic corporate boss working 12 – 16-hour days, sedentary, poor diet
· Undocumented immigrant with no health insurance, working a minimum wage job
The goal of the assignment is to research the conditions of the scenario you chose. Find out the health implications of the scenario in all areas of wellness (physical, mental, emotional, social, financial, spiritual) and create a wellness/stress management plan that would help this person be their healthiest-self during this difficult time in their life. Consider challenges the individual may face, resources available, and how he/she could apply a holistic mindset to their own life despite unfortunate circumstances.
This assignment will be graded on the thoroughness of your research into the scenario and a well-developed plan.
Thing to Consider:
· Identify the “problem/problems”
· Assess health implications of the problem/problems
· Identify resources available to support an individual in that circumstance
· Develop a plan to improve overall wellness (address nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress management techniques)
· 1.5 – 2 COMPLETE pages in Times New Roman 12 font
· Use scholarly research and your textbook to support your responses (Two-peer reviewed or government sources required).
· A reference page in APA format
· 10% deduction per day late, up to a maximum 40% for 4 days late, after which AS will score a zero
· ZERO if plagiarized!
· A rubric will be available on Blackboard
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more