Throughout this course, you have learned about teamwork and effective teams. Now it is time to put it all together and design your own team! This assignment allows you to bring together what you have learned and apply it through creating a group plan.
Imagine you have been asked to create a team at work to meet a specific need within your company.
Create a 350- to 700-word proposal of a team to present to your manager. Include the following:
· A description of what type of group/team this will be
· A description of the goals of the group/team and how many team members will be needed
· An outline of a plan for how this group/team will be effective, including the following:
· A proposed leadership style
· The characteristics that you are looking for in team members
· The roles that each team member will take on
· Methods for enhancing group cohesion
· Strategies for managing conflict
· Strategies for decision making and problem-solving
· A proposed team agenda for the first meeting
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Imagine you have been asked to create a team at work to meet a specific need within your company. appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more