Miss Lynn Assignment Only Pos Psych
Details attached. Password Protected.
The file named “humanity and justice directions” are the details of the assessment. Each other file contains an activity that has to be completed and then incorporated into the paper. The files that say ‘Journal’ are the activities. Within the Journal files it says “journal guidelines” but these are questions meant for thought and do not have to be written down or completed, just incorporated into the paper. I am including a file that is a sample paper so you know how to format the paper. APA. Miss Lynn Assignment Only Pos Psych
Humanity and Justice
Write a 3–4-page summary and analysis of your experiential learning after completing at least four Positive Psychology Journal activities.
Write a summary and analysis of your experiential learning from completing the journal entries. Organize your paper using the headings listed below to be sure you address each of the elements of this assessment.
Journal Activity Summary
· List each journal activity (for example, 4.1 Appreciative Inquiry) you completed for this assessment.
· Include a very brief description of the activity with in-text citations and references as needed to identify the location or source of the activity or additional resources.
· Summarize your personal reflections and insights to demonstrate what you learned from each of these experiential learning activities.
· Describe how these experiential activities or the character strengths they represent are related to optimal human functioning.
Application to Personal, Professional, or Social Issues
· Summarize how what you learned from the activities and the study of character strengths for this assessment may be applied to personal issues in your life, professional issues as in an educational or work setting, or social issues such as aging, mental health versus mental illness, and happiness and well-being.
· Analyze the strengths and weaknesses (advantages and disadvantages, pros and cons) of applying what you learned or the character strengths studied to the personal, professional, or social issues.
· Include supportive research findings related to these topics (1–2 scholarly resources).
Be sure to use APA formatted in-text citations and references for the activity tools you select and cite all scholarly sources where appropriate. Your writing should be scholarly and professional, using proper APA formatting and style.
· Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
· Length: Your paper should be 3–4 typed and double-spaced pages, not including cover sheet and reference page.
· References: Your paper should include 1–2 properly cited scholarly resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more